Returns & Exchanges
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and to keep our staff safe, all returns and exchanges will be left to sit for at least 3 days at our warehouse facility before they are processed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
We hope you are happy with your order
However, If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Please keep in mind:
- You must have the original Mexicali Blues receipt for a full refund
- Returns without a receipt will be discounted 25%
- Item(s) being returned must be unused, in original packaging, and in same condition as when purchased
- Credit/debit card refunds are initiated immediately; your card issuer’s policies will determine the exact date refunds post
- Returns made after the 30 day period (excluding Holiday Return Policy purchases) will be issued store credit instead of a full refund on the purchasing method.
We do not accept returns for the following items (in store and online)
- Clearance items (typically identified by a red slash on the tag)
- Damaged items sold as-is
- Body piercing jewelry
- CDs that have been removed from their plastic wrap packaging
- Any items that are not in new condition (shows clear signs of being worn, used, damaged, or has missing parts)
- Face Masks
How to handle your return:
If your package is lost, stolen or received damaged through shipping we will file a claim with our carrier and work with you to replace the package or damaged item(s).