Explore the fun and artistic design qualities of henna within a Mexicali Blues DIY henna tattoo cone! Everything you need is in one tube; just draw on your design with the convenient pen-like tip! Henna is a natural paste that is made from the ground-up leaves and stems of the henna plant. The art form of henna (or mehndi) varies from region to region in India. Designs hold many different meanings for members of each culture, such as good health, fertility, wisdom, protection and spiritual enlightenment. Getting a henna design painted on one's skin is not the same as getting a tattoo because the practice does not require any piercing. The henna stain will last until the top layer of your skin exfoliates.
- Ingredients: Natural Henna, Clove Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, and water.
- Our henna paste is 100% safe and contains no traces of lead, ammonia, PPDs or other unsafe additives.
- The fading process takes around 1-4 weeks, depending on factors like sun exposure or swimming in a chlorinated pool.
- When applied, the henna paste is always a very dark greenish brown (sometimes it looks black but it's not), but the resulting pattern with natural henna varies from light orange to dark brown.
HOW TO USE:
- Clean and dry the skin surface before applying
- Cut off the tip of the henna tube and press out paste to make desired design
- Wipe off any mistakes using wet cloth/cotton bud
- Leave it to dry for 60-90 minutes
- Scrape off dried paste (do not wash off using water)
- Avoid contact with water as much as possible
- TIP: moisturizing with natural oils, such as olive, sesame seed, or coconut, will help extend the life of the design
5.5" long x 1" at widest point