These prayer bowls are individually tuned to each of your seven chakras and can be used for mindfulness practice, meditation, sound healing, prayer, as a musical instrument, or just to relax and bask in the grounding sounds of the singing bowl. Originally, these singing bowls come from Tibet but their has been standardized in mindful practice the world over. They also come with a cotton pillow to rest on as well as an ornate silk travel case with a zipper.
Chakra Frequency Healing
- found at the base of the spine, this chakra represents our foundation. Playing this C to C-sharp tuned singing bowl can help open your base chakra and ground your physical body. Root
- found at the lower abdomen below the navel, this chakra represents creativity and pleasure. Playing this D to D-sharp tuned singing bowl can help your open up your connection to both yourself and to those around you. Sacral
- found at the base of the ribcage, this chakra represents action and responsibility. Playing this E tuned singing bowl can help you better understand and control your willpower. Solar Plexus
- found at the center of the chest, this chakra represents love, kindness, & affection. Playing this F or F-sharp singing bowl can help create compassion, and balance your relationships. Heart
- found at the base of the neck, this chakra represents expression and communication. Playing this G or G-sharp singing bowl can help you learn to better and more creatively express yourself. Throat
- found between the two eyes, this chakra represents insight and intuition. Playing this A and A-sharp note bowl can help attune your visualization and increase your intuition. Third Eye
- found at the top of your head, this chakra represents wisdom. Playing this D-tuned singing bowl can help welcome wisdom into your life. Crown
Measurements + Product Details
Handcrafted in Nepal
3" x 3", Wooden Mallet: 3.5"